Looks great!!! I love the blue color. I have a question. Last year around the holidays you had some Christmas tree ornaments and I was wondering if they were vintage and how much were you selling them for??? xoxo janette
Hi, my name is Leslie and I am a happily married fun loving artistic kook. My husband and I have a cute little house in the So. Ca. foothills .We have a grown son, named Eric, and a kitty named Booboo. I am a dealer at Agoura Antique Mart, and work with Maria,( owner and fearless leader), merchandising the store. I love to decorate, paint, photograph, and collect. I hope you will like what you see in my world! Thanks for looking!
His Royal High-G-ness
-
Photo Credit: Toby Melville / POOL / AFP via Getty
As reported on MSN:
"King Charles joined a local ukulele ensemble during a visit to Ards
Allotmen...
A dedication to my Daughter
-
16 years ago today you were brought into this world after over 23 1/2 hours
of fighting to stay out of it. When nurse Eleanore laid you in my arms for
the...
Leslie the shop looks great! I would be shopping there for sure!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day.
Hugs,
KarenSue
Nice booth.
ReplyDeleteYou should be proud, it looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThanks Anne. I appreciate your comments!
ReplyDeleteBoth my mother and grandmother had those grapes~happy memories.
ReplyDeleteLooks great!!! I love the blue color. I have a question. Last year around the holidays you had some Christmas tree ornaments and I was wondering if they were vintage and how much were you selling them for???
ReplyDeletexoxo janette
Thanks all for the comments. Laura, my mom did too.
ReplyDeleteThis is so amazing!
ReplyDeleteI love the black and blues!
I am one of your newest followers and thrilled to have found you!
Donna
Welcome, Donna, I commented and became a follower on your great blog too.
ReplyDelete