Les, Love the pics. I have been wanting to visit the gardens for a while. We need to get together! BTW in your profile you say that you are a "dealer" and work at the mart. So what are you dealing? LOL Love Jo
Hi, my name is Leslie and I am a happily married fun loving artistic kook. My husband and I have a cute little house in the So. Ca. foothills .We have a grown son, named Eric, and a kitty named Booboo. I am a dealer at Agoura Antique Mart, and work with Maria,( owner and fearless leader), merchandising the store. I love to decorate, paint, photograph, and collect. I hope you will like what you see in my world! Thanks for looking!
Les, Love the pics. I have been wanting to visit the gardens for a while. We need to get together!
ReplyDeleteBTW in your profile you say that you are a "dealer" and work at the mart. So what are you dealing? LOL
Love
Jo