Hi, my name is Leslie and I am a happily married fun loving artistic kook. My husband and I have a cute little house in the So. Ca. foothills .We have a grown son, named Eric, and a kitty named Booboo. I am a dealer at Agoura Antique Mart, and work with Maria,( owner and fearless leader), merchandising the store. I love to decorate, paint, photograph, and collect. I hope you will like what you see in my world! Thanks for looking!
His Royal High-G-ness
-
Photo Credit: Toby Melville / POOL / AFP via Getty
As reported on MSN:
"King Charles joined a local ukulele ensemble during a visit to Ards
Allotmen...
Friday favorites & some exciting news!
-
*Hello and happy Friday my friends!*
*I have some very exciting news to share with you all, so be sure to read
this post in it's entirety. *
*I am going...
-
I have removed all blog posts. Please follow me over on *Instagram *under
the name
*ANTIQUECHASE*
See you there!
Marcy
Due to stolen content, I am no lon...
What I'm working on.
-
I am still dreaming about our trip to Italy. One of the most beautiful
places EVER. Having Max there, touring his program and meeting some of
his n...
Georgian Kitchens: Get The Look
-
We all know that if we actually lived in the olden days, in glorious
Georgian England, it most certainly would not have been constant fragrant
roses in ou...
The French Market
-
Hello my friends! It's that time of year again when my every waking minute
is consumed with preparations for a glimpse at a previous market at Hortons
The ...
Published, Spring 2017 Where Women Create
-
Well finally!
It's high time that I shared my contribution to
the Spring 2017 issue
of Where Women Create Magazine...
more specifically, the feature st...
angels galore
-
Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have
entertained angels without knowing it.
My dear Pergolians
We have give...
-
I'm BACK!!
Yes I know its been a long time! But I have a good reason!! I have moved
to North Carolina..YEP this So. Cal beach girl is now a Southern fa...
trying to catch up... in february 2015...
-
so here goes...
marc's folks came for a short visit
first stop the "talk"
a VIP & mom was in heaven!
26th beach street! best french toast ever...
happy...
A New Post
-
Hi all, I hope that I find you well! I haven't blogged for a long while
and wondered if I would remember how, but it doesn't seem that blogger has
change...
NEW BLOG ADDRESS
-
Hey there! It's been a while since I checked in on blogger, but I wanted to
pop in and
remind anyone who might still come by this blog that I've moved t...
Impact
-
So ..... it all started here, or perhaps I should say.... ended here.
With this grand event my life took a different turn and the inspiration to
po...
Lucketts Store Groundhog Sale 2012
-
Yey! It's time for The* Old Lucketts Store Annual Groundhog Sale*! The
event is being held this weekend *Fri Feb 3rd - Sun Feb 5th.* *10-5* all
three day...
Have you heard?
-
Karen Eileen is Now Tales of Lovely? Please stop by and let me know that
you found me.
Just click on Tales of Lovely and pop in for a bit.
Barn Owl Primitives WINNER
-
Thank you ALL who entered this giveaway.
We had an OVERWHELMING response!
The winner of the Barn Owl Primitives Giveaway....
{Drum roll please....}
is MOM...
For Now....
-
Hi Sweethearts! How are YOU? I am fine. I've missed you very much this past
week. Yes, I've cleaned and organized, but I must admit that I've spent an
awfu...
A dedication to my Daughter
-
16 years ago today you were brought into this world after over 23 1/2 hours
of fighting to stay out of it. When nurse Eleanore laid you in my arms for
the...
There's always Hope
-
Photo by Aunt *Leslie*
Our family is still enjoying our Spring Break..however, I received a very
touching e-mail from a dear friend of mine the other day...
No comments:
Post a Comment