Thursday, July 29, 2010

Agoura Antique Mart booth update






My booth partner and I brought in new stuff today.
We decided to do an industrial look. Lots of wire racks, metal boxes, a leather couch with a metal base, a really cool 3 tiered metal coffee table. Above the couch,  is a Grand Marnier  Liquer map of Paris with stars showing  you where it is served.  Great item for Francophiles and advertising  lovers.
The bowl on the coffee table has in it,  unused  Blue Dot camera flashbulbs. People are using these bulbs for craft projects. I've been selling lots. They are 8 for $10.  It took quite a while to get the booth together, but we are happy with the outcome.  If you're in the neighborhood, (Agoura Hills, Ca.), stop in and ask to see Little Leslie's booth. I'm usually there Tuesdays and Thursdays. Any questions, just comment and I will reply. Thanks again for looking.
Les
 Well, the very next day, everything sold. I mean there are only 2 tables left in the booth.  One person came in and bought all of it for his business. Industrial rocks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment