Friday, June 17, 2011

It's Flag Time

Lighted globe light, 30's baskets, great leather suitcases with original 40's decals. 


1940's rubber pineapple ice bucket with glass liner, and  40's carved tiki, on a cute painted, to match the table, 3 shelf metal  stand.

lot's of different sized flag with 48 and 50 stars.

The cutest silk striped hat and tie set from Western Costume.

vintage  poker items on a wonderful painted vintage table and chairs.

This stand is actually a high chair like a tennis ref's. really great as a plant stand.
Guy helped me  redo the small booth, for summer. I've been collecting flags for 3 months.

4 comments:

  1. nice leslie! hey, is that a real lifeguard's chair? if so, that's very cool and...it makes a perfect shelf unit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a "Barefoot" wine display. We got it up north earlier this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those suitcases make me squeel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The suitcases are very nice! I wanted to follow your blog, but I didn't see a button...I'll keep looking.

    ReplyDelete