Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Gorgeous Sunday Afternoon In Newhall!

My friend Gail Smith, of Newhall, Ca. invited friends to see her house dressed up for Christmas. Next weekend, it's a part of a house tour  of old Newhall.   Once, Gayle owned a fabulous store named, "A Touch of Class".  She  sold the most beautiful clothes and gifts, and I'd say it was anything but just a "touch".  I hope these pics convey the utter beauty of her  house.  Thank you Gail for a wonderful time!
the beginning of  an enchanted afternoon.

Looking  down onto the sunken living room.

chairs and table received the glamour touch.

copper, copper, copper

Just some of the fabulous fare.

Wouldn't you love to be seated here, for dinner?

Coffee?



Ironstone everywhere.


I love this dish and flatware caddy.

This is a guest room. I want to be a guest.





tree in formal living room

close up of tree





Gail in my favorite room

Close up of Gail

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous home she has! Sure wish she would come and decorate mine! ;o)

    ReplyDelete