Saturday, October 16, 2010

20th Store Anniversary at Pergolina Gift Store

Bianca  is Paulana's blog queen and right hand babe. 
packing material is her skirt. How cool is that?
I met Paulana and Steve of Pergolina Gifts, in Toluca lake, Ca. about the time she opened her store. I was a giftware rep, and she was my customer.  I gave up repping,  but we're still friends, so I wanted Guy and I to celebrate this  milestone with them.  Here are some of the vignettes, for which  Paulana is famous, now with the help of Bianca.  Congratulations you three! Love you,
Les
happy painted wooden birds
Paulana and Steve
Paulana loves to hang and float  pieces which aren't necessarily meant to be hung or floated. She's a master at the eye catching window display
Madonna and child in front of a glitter mirror

6 comments:

  1. I love her display.

    That's quite Shaker-y, isn't it,to hang things up on the walls.

    It certainly catches your eye...although hopefully not literally! Those table legs could hurt.....

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're funny, Sarah!! Like I said, she is the queen of hanging and floating. I'll send more pictures of her window displays in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for getting back to me about the vintage ornaments. I have about a hundred and i have no idea what they are worth.
    xoxo janette

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an awesome post! super thank you leslie!! thanks for coming and celebrating with us! :) your blog is so much fun to look at!
    xo
    b

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks B, right back at you!!! Hope to see you the first Friday of dec.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This paragraph is in fact a pleasant one it assists new internet people,
    who are wishing for blogging.

    Also visit my webpage ... 50th anniversary gifts

    ReplyDelete