Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Adding to Vintage Christmas ornaments....

I was   looking at;  //decortoadore.blogspot.com/, 
Laura's blog. She posted  a tutorial on making paper rosettes. I got inspired to add vintage music rosettes to my vintage German glass sunburst ornaments.  I love them. They are large enough to show up in the tree, but still look delicate enough. Thanks again, Laura




I started with this  vintage ornament.


I assembled this rosette by folding, accordian style,
3 pages of vintage  sheet music, then glue gunning them together.

I cut out the center of a foil doily and attached it to the rosette,
then attached the ornament to that.

This is an iron cross attached to another
doily center and  large rosette.

I'm not sure if I like the large or small rosettes best. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment