Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Craftsman Bungalow

I  worked an estate sale, this weekend, 
with a wonderful woman named Diane,
 a great guy named Richard, along with friends  CJ, Bob,  and Leilani. 
The cutest bungalow
We had a  houseful, of collectibles and fabulous furniture.  It was a three day affair and we sold  almost everything in the house. It was the best sale ever. Of course, I had a hand in it, by  purchasing  a lot  of things. I'm thrilled with my buys. Today, at the booth I put in some  old linen dish towels, and sold two of them; boom! 

close up

The kitchen cabinet handles were red bakelite!

The built ins were exquisite.




I wanted to purchase this  switch plate, like everyone else who came in,
 but  anything attached, was not for sale.

lots of cabinet space all over the house.

The only problem  in the house, was  there were no
 electrical outlets in the rooms. Each room had  in wall lighting.


This was the sun room. I loved it. Windows all around.



Beautiful Diane!!!

and

1 comment:

  1. Goodness those estate sales look very interesting! That bungalow is gorgeous and I love the light switch it really made me smile. I look forward to seeing what you bought. Hope you are well Leslie! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete